to be able to understand, what being wise is we need to understand the definition of wise which is:
having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.
which shows that there is a deep sense of observation involved. what are the ways to be more wise:
- learn to be quite some times: Some times you just need to be quite and listen to others as the world is full of wisdom,
- observe the act of others: observing how other people behave can letyou determine whether to do the same act or no and it lets you judge the act is of wisdom or no.
- learn from mistakes: always remember your mistakes, they say, a wise person never repeats a mistake.
- learn from elders: elders always keep telling you things, instead of test and learn, why dont you try listen and learn
- Ask for 1 lesson: i normally do this, when i meet someone i think is wise, i just ask them about 1 thing they learned in life and i try my best to adopt that.