1. Forget about the business, if you want some identity of anything of your own, what image you would like of it to come first in your mind. Would it be a stylish or simple text, any picture, any symbol? Here are the examples of:
2. See you seriously need to think it first. Just close your eyes and thing what’s the first thing in your mind. In my case I wanted text “BTN” to be in the logo.
3. Whatever you decided will be the base for the next step. Now see what your business is about. Like if you have a baby toys business you need to have some bright and fun colors if you choose text. So now the color combination. Let me help on that.
Target audiencecustomersclients are:
Young ones: Fun and bright colors, most will like to see images then simple texts.
Adultsoldies: don’t ever think they ask for dull colors. Original colors are good for them. There is a different between bright, dull and original color. If you don’t understand, search it.
Females of any age: would love to see a delicate and hi fi brand type of logo.
4. If you are confused on what picture to select then it might include.
Your vision statement related things.
Your type of business.
Or any unique shape you need.
5. When you are clear you can create one or freelance the project.
6. If and only if you are not interested in this process this this whole work can be done by many free lancing services.