Some days ago I wrote the method on how to add a popup box(which may be used for different purposes like highlighting something, subscription box or any other thing) people also used it as a pop up like box for Facebook. I was searching for what to write on the next post so I found a very interesting thing to mention here.
My previous post is here pop up for blogger
I found a pop up box which was specifically designed for the Facebook.
- This pop box will have a complete template like an original Facebook like box.
- This popup box can have a timer to close automatically.
- This popup box has a close button
- This popup box may have a timing set by the user when to pop up. (Now this is a little tricky but it is working for some and now working for others so for the time being don’t consider it)
See live demo here
- Go to this page
- Add your user name.
- Add automatic close time. Default is 60 seconds which is good.
- Select language and template and hit Get code.
- You will have codes for blogger and word press both.
- Try it.
- Thanks to http://www.kakiheboh.com for helping us out.