While we do our work, we spend 35% of the time in the things we actually don’t need to do. We do those things just to satisfy our inner or to relax.
I did a survey with my friends at a university here on sparing time from your extra busy life. We went to the students who had examinations going on (most busy time for a student) and asked them to come to submit a very important document which is very important to obtain the degree. 90% of them came and then we explained them everything there (otherwise they would have sued us for that) so it’s all about priorities. When we meant them after the exams the said they somehow managed to go back and studied all the things they actually wanted to.
The thing here is very simple like for example need to mail a friend about exam. What I need to do is this
But I normally do this.
It’s a simple rule about what you simply want to do and what you are doing.
Try it for your self do the following things for one day and observe how things have changed in just one day.
- Use Facebook or twitter for 15 mins only (if very necessary) this is what you really need all the remaining time you spend is waste of time.
- Only watch the program you really want to see on TV, don’t play around with channels.
- If studying only read what you need to read don’t go up set playing with your ballpoint or pages. Don’t try to do signatures all over the place.
- If at office try to sum up all your work in priority and see how much time you have to spend.
- If housewife, turn the TV of while you are doing cleaning or dusting.
You know we just spared so much time here that we can even do a part time business with this extra time. But it’s all about energy. Sparing time for doing something like blogging or any productive work will make you feel good and also may earn you some. Go ahead and just try it once and see what happens.