So i will be giving you this idea for free, yes free. Ok so there would be three types of niche sites.
- Authority niche site
- Mini authority niche site
- Mini/micro niche site
I will discuss first of and will make two follow up posts for rest of the two later.
Authority niche site:
These sites are those who are on a niche but cover many niches and topics under one site name. Example would be my site Simple soup recipes; this site covers a niche which is simple soup recipes. Soup would be an authority site, (niche: A sub topic of a main topic, specifically targeting topic to specific class of people) it is covering soup recipes for those people who want it to be simple and fast.
- Far more visitors than the other two.
- People are more willing to pay.
- Credibility is way more.
- You can diversify your income streams.
- You are not bounded to that niche only
- Like my soup site, I have made many sub topics of the main sub topic, like simple tomato soup recipe. What these sites do is leave a reason for a reader to bookmark the page or visit again. People probably come to know that these sites are regularly updated so they need to visit that again and again.
- Much more time to gain trust.
- Much more time to get good SERPS.
- Need to be regularly updated.
- People tend to contact more on these sites, so you also need to keep replying.
- New is not enough, i mean to say that it’s quite common to bear a year before you think you have made it.
- So back to my site, it’s newly established, it needs to be regularly updated, and it would require a lot of SEO optimization.
But still i haven’t told you how to choose a niche for a blog. For authority niche sites i would suggest to stick with these universal, high paying and ever green niches.
Self-help: everyone wants to “THE ONE” so making people know how to be, how to enhance, how to act good type of things work really well.
Health: 20th century brought the biggest trend to follow the health, so health could be an ever green niche. My blog soup recipes are also a part of that huge industry.
make money: if you never made money please don’t try this because there a many people who are doing this and finding nothing, if you haven’t earned, this topic doesn’t need you.
Education: By far one of my hot favorites and I will go for this topic, huge turnover and if you are able to build trust then you will feel like a king.
Solving problems/ tips: This can be a mix of anything, but people use internet to solve their problems and you also do it so think about a large opportunity.
Vehicles: After i saw how big industry that is i had to put it in this list, go through this niche in detail and observe what you are missing.