post title then main title equals more traffic

Title optimization

This article will explain highly important aspect of blogging.

I love to explain with examples.
Suppose you have a blog for tennis players, you give all information about tennis matches and even you organize matches so your title could be like this

Information and tips about tennis and tutorials.

After a while you think that’s not enough, you start selling tennis rackets, you post all the stock available and their prices. When anybody searches for tennis rackets, search engines primarily analyze titles of websites and blogs so there are more chances that you will be ignored or if you come up as search result then the title will appear first like this

Information and tips about tennis and tutorials. — this will be the title
Tennis rackets also available at cheap price. — this will be in description

This will not attract a reader. As 60% readers only read title line and decide either click or ignore.

You will clearly lose 60% readers this way and the remaining 40% can prefer other websites

What about this

Tennis rackets available at cheap price. — this will be the title
Information and tips about tennis and tutorials. — this will be in description

Do you want every post to be its own identity?
Then you have come a right place copy the following code in the html code of your blog.

Search for

The copy this



<data:blog.pageTitle/>

One comment

Comments are closed.